- JJ Market is the largest market in Thailand and the largest weekend market in the world.
- There are approx 15000 stalls.
- JJ Market has been in operation since 1982.
- Is prime pickpocket territory (hug those bags peeps!).
- There are 27 different sections selling anything and everything from pet dogs to handcrafted jewellery to rare Thai antiques.
- Approximately 200 000 people visit on both open days (Sat and Sun).
- And do haggle! bargains can and will be found here!
More about Chatuchuk Market